2.03.2014

monday moodboard {no. 7}


Happy Monday!

This week's moodboard is featuring all things bright and happy.

A GLITTER EYE | Lately I've been obsessed with winged liner, and I think this glitter touch gives it the perfect elegant flair.

A SWEET TREAT | Sometimes, you just need to eat a donut. Especially a cute one like these. An adorable little treat adds a sweet touch to your day.

A PRETTY PACKAGE | I'm a sucker for pretty packaging - I could wrap, cut, tie, and doodle all day. I'm loving these little heart packages! {and how perfect would these be for a little V-Day gift giving?}

A CITY SCAPE | New York, how I love thee. Its picturesque landscapes and bustling streets make me swoon. I love this particular view.

A LOVELY CITRUS | This bright photograph of my favorite citrus is so well-done.

Have a lovely Monday, my dears!

xoxo
Taylor

10 comments :

  1. I LOVE this moodboard! Very inspirational!

    Michelle Elizabeth
    Peonies and Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and beautiful blog ! I want to invite You to mine , ! Maybe you wanna follow each other ? If yes follow me and let me know ! I will do the same as soon as it possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great board. Love the design! And that pretty glitter eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glitter eye liner has totally inspired me!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging as well. Nearly all the shopowners on etsy are amazing at packaging. Keeps me coming back and back for more.

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring! If you would like to support me, can you please follow me back ? :D
    ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com
    -Kara/ Maddie G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Would love if we could follow each other?

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The glitter eyes are a good inspiration :)
    Use a black eyeliner, to line the eye, and then apply a little line of glitter above it, simple but gorgeous :)

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that glittery eye on Pinterest and instantly fell in love with that look - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of creating a mood board! I adore all these.

    - Gina
    Margarita Bloom: Retro Modern Beauty & Skincare
    Blog♡ http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com
    Facebook♡ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Margarita-Bloom/28087812273?ref=mf
    Twitter♡ https://twitter.com/MargaritaBloom

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to give a little love! Thanks for stopping by, and know that each comment is read and greatly appreciated. You all are awesome!