2.10.2014

monday moodboard {no. 8}

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. 
This week's board:

A MINIMALIST NAIL | How perfect is this nail design for the chilly winter season?

TWO CLASSY GENTS | Well-dressed men are the best men. End of story.

A BRAIDED 'DO | I'm loving this elaborate braided crown! The perfect updo to add some flair to your winter look.

A BEAUTY WORKSPACE | This array of cosmetics and florals is just pretty.

A TULLE TOUCH | I adore tulle! The material is a close friend of a dancer like myself, and I love the concept of bringing it into my everyday wardrobe.

Hoping this Monday finds you bright, happy, and inspired!
xoxo
Taylor

8 comments :

  1. I really, really (really!) want a pretty tulle skirt!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the minimalist nails. A different but subtle design.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are just so beautiful! Love the nails and beauty work space :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those nails... and of course that tulle skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I really like braids but they're not vary easy to make :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a good week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those white nails by lucy. So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to give a little love! Thanks for stopping by, and know that each comment is read and greatly appreciated. You all are awesome!