1.25.2013

black + white {friday's fancies}

This week's #FF theme is really fun: black + white. Ahh, the timeless classic color scheme. Billions of possibilities ran through my mind on what to make this board look like, but I finally settled on a sweet + flirty look that's perfect for parties or dinner outings. Take a peek:

Black + White
dress | coat | heels | bag | earrings | necklace

Basically, this black + white {and gold!} ensemble aims to portray chic + girly while remaining sophisticated + professional-looking. The pops of gold in the glittery heels and accessories tie this whole outfit together. Ahhh. I just love to look at it.

Linking up as usual for Friday's Fancies at {long distance loving}!

xoxo
Taylor

PS- Don't forget to head over and check out the amazing giveaway on Classic Glam!

13 comments :

  1. cute blazer + love that dress, such a fun cut! & love the pops of gold you added! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... loving everything! That necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some gold shoes like that and I loveee them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The gold accessories are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah pairing this up with gold - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress! I love the coat too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! That dress and coat are amazing!

    Happy Friday!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sooo much! I want to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is AMAZING! Looks so flirt and fun. And love the gold accessories, great touch!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, I like this. I'm loving the healthy dose of white and the gold accents, so pretty!

    really digging this blog! i'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a LBD!! And the trench coat over it would look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look, that coat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to give a little love! Thanks for stopping by, and know that each comment is read and greatly appreciated. You all are awesome!