1.30.2013

bold.

Bold Patterns {Moodboard}
dress | pants | skirt | shoes | handbag

Bold patterns have kinda been an obsession of mine lately. With this New Year and all the fashion resolutions, I think I'm going to attempt to make the addition of bold patterns to my closet one of them. I wear lots of solids and rarely ever sport a print of any kind, but this year it's time for a change.
I completely adore the patterns above. From the bold floral print to the Kate Spade Wink, I'm head-over-heels in love.

How often do you incorporate bold prints into your wardrobe?

xoxo
Taylor

10 comments :

  1. Love these pieces. Loving pastels for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kate Spade clutch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh adore this collection! pastels and bold patterns are a great combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess i adore patterns! love that skirt and dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor, I've been adoring bold prints lately too. I love those floral pants! I've been really into bold trousers. They just add such a nice statement to any outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love leopard shoes!
    New post on my blog, come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love these! I defiantly love bold prints, just nothing over the top. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to give a little love! Thanks for stopping by, and know that each comment is read and greatly appreciated. You all are awesome!